Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hampstead in september




The past weekend was beautiful with warm sunshine and dry summer smells everywhere. After going to Mimi's party I went for a run on Hampstead Heath with my pink buggy. By the way I got Mimi this really cool baby mermaid set with combs and flowers and everything. It was specially for big girls cause Mimi turned 4.

Anyway, I made it to the top of Parliament Hill and you can see me and Daddy with the London skyline behind us - it was the clearest I'd ever seen it (with maybe the exeption of Christmas Day 2005) in the background you can make out the gerkin and the barbican towers.




I then stood and watched the kite flyers and pranced around to avoid having my photo taken. Don't you think I have the most wonderful eyelashes you ever saw?

No comments: